It has been said that the most important three-word sentence in the English language is "I love you." If that's the case, Spanish's most important sentence is easier, since it's only two words.
Time Required: 1 minute
- Look in the eyes of the person you love.
- Take him or her by the hand.
- Smoothly say, "Te amo," like this: 'TEH AHM-oh.'
- Be aware that in this case te is the word for "you," and amo means "I love."
- Don't say it unless you're sincere. Anyone who can spot a phony in English can do the same in Spanish.